INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GUWAHATI
WEB ADVERTISEMENT FOR
INSTITUTE POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP FOR
AUSHADHI OPEN INNOVATION PROGRAMME
Applications are invited for Institute Post Doctoral Fellowship for Aushadhi Open Innovation Programme at IIT Guwahati.
· Fellowship Amount: Rs.40,000/- per month
· Duration of Fellowship: Four Months (Not Extendable further)
· Accommodation: suitable Hostel Accommodation as per IIT norms will be provided if requested and subject availability.
· Medical benefits: As applicable to students of IIT Guwahati
· Leave: Leave with fellowship not exceeding 30 days in a year on a prorate basis of 2.5 days per completed month is permissible.
· Eligibility: Ph.D. Degree holders in computational Biology, Computational Chemistry or related areas in Computational Sciences are eligible within five years after completion of Ph.D. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. theses and waiting for Ph.D. defence exams can apply. Their selection would be provisional subject to the successful completion of Ph.D. degree within 45 days from the date of interview.
· Maximum Age: 35 years. Relaxation of 5 yeas is applicable for women and reserved(SC/ST/PwD) category.
· Work Assignments: To coordinate overall activities of Aushadhi with Chief Scientific Mentor, Coordinators. Faculty members, and students participating in various activities of Aushadhi. To maintain Aushadhi facilities installed at IIT Guwahati and to carry out other Aushadhi related activities.
Applications are invited for the above mentioned IPDF for Aushadhi Open Innovation Programme at IIT Guwahati. Applications forms can be downloaded at the following link:
Completed applications should be sent to “Academic Registrar, Academic Affairs Section, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam” on or before 21/08/2017. On the envelope containing the application, superscribe as “Application for IPDF in Aushadhi”. The softcopy of the application may be sent to first to email@example.com to meet the deadline, followed by the hard copy to the above given address.
· The applications received by the Academic Section will be forwarded to the chief Scientific Mentor of Aushadhi Open Innovation Programme for short listing of candidates to be called for interview.
· For appearing in the interview, to-and-fro AC Two-Tier rail fare by the shortest route will be paid to the candidates from the communication address to Guwahati.
· The candidates need to submit original travelled tickets and photocopy of return journey tickets along with the reimbursement claim.
· The list of short-listed candidates for Interview will be announced around 30/08/2017 in the website www.iitg.ernet.in/acad.
For any queries related to job nature and eligibility criteria, contact Dr. Vibin Ramakrishnan, Coordinator, Aushadhi Open Innovation Programme (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone no: 0361/2582227, http://www.iitg.ernet.in/vibin).
For other queries related to application submission, etc, contact Academic Registrar, Academic Affairs Section, IIT Guwahati, Guwahti-781039, Assam(Email: email@example.com, Phone: 0361-2582193, http://www.iitg.ernet.in/acad)
Academic Affairs Section
IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039