- Best poster presentation award in National Science day 2006, 2007 and 2008, at NCL, Pune.
- Best poster presentation award in Research Scholars’ Symposium 2007 at IIT Bombay
- Travel fellowship from DST, New Delhi to present a research paper at STATPHYS 23, at Genova, Italy during July 09-13, 2007
- Travel fellowship from CSIR, New Delhi to present a research paper at Macro2008, at Taipei, Taiwan during June 29-July 04, 2008
- Awarded CSIR-GATE Junior Research Fellowship to peruse graduate studies (direct Ph. D.), 2003-2008.
- Awarded National Scholarship (MHRD, Govt. of India) for the period of 1995-1998.
- Ashok Kumar Dasmahapatra, Guruswamy Kumaraswamy and Hemant Nanavati, invited lecture on “Effect of Copolymer Microstructure on Single Chain Collapse” at the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, November, 2008.