Awards, Recognition and Achievements:
- Session speaker, Short Term Training Program (STTP) on Recent Advances in Precision Manufacturing, SVERI College of Engineering, Pandharpur, 28 Nov, 2013.
- Invited Speaker, International conference on mathematical techniques in engineering applications, Oct. 24-25, 2013.
- Invited Speaker, Ninth ANSYS Convergence conference, Singapore, May 15, 2013.
- Centre of Smart Interfaces (CSI), Technische University (TU), Darmstadt, Nov 29, 2012.
- Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT, Delhi, July 16, 2011.
- Article in Chemical Engineering Science,"Gupta R., Fletcher D. F., Haynes B. S., On the CFD modelling of Taylor flow in microchannels, Volume 64, Issue 12, June 2009, Pages 2941-2950" has been among the most cited articles published in last 5 years in 2014.
- Article in Chemical Engineering Science,"Gupta R., Fletcher D. F., Haynes B. S., CFD modelling of flow and heat transfer in the Taylor flow regime, Volume 65, Issue 12, Jan 2010, Pages 2094-2107" has been among the most cited articles published since in last five years in 2014.
- CSI (Client satisfaction Index) of 5/5 for the first project (client: DuPont, USA) at TCS.
- All India rank 4 (99.91 Percentile) in GATE-2002 in the Chemical Engineering discipline.
- First rank in district in year 12 (Intermediate).
- Henry Bertie and Florence Mabel Gritton post-graduate research scholarship, 2006-2010.
- Faculty scholarship, School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, The University of Sydney, 2006-2010.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) scholarship, government of India, 2002-2004.
- Integrated Scholarship, Government of Uttar Pradesh, India, 1992-1996.
- Junior Highschool Scholarship, Government of Uttar Pradesh, India, 1989-1992.