- Doctor of Philosophy (Chermical Engineering), The University of Sydney, Australia, 2010
- M. Engg. in Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India, 2004.
- B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering, Harcourt Butler Technological Institute (HBTI), Kanpur, India, 2002.
- Assistant professor, Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, (July 2014 - Present)
- Assistant professor, Chemical Engineering, BITS Pilani, K. K. Birla Goa campus, (Sep 2013 - July 2014)
- Scientist, Institute of High Performance Computing, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore, (Jan 2012 - Aug 2013)
- Research Associate, The University of Sydney, Australia, (May 2010 - Dec 2011)
- Research Assistant, The University of Sydney, Australia, (Mar 2007 - Feb 2010)
- Sep 2004-Aug 2006; CFD Engineer, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Limited, Bangalore, India
- Worked as a CFD consultant/contractor for clients from process and automotive industry.
- Multiphase flows
- Transport phenomena
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Biofluid dynamics
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Carbon foortprint analysis
- Chemical Reaction Engineering (Homogeneous)
- Heat Transfer
- Chemical Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Drawing (Tutor)