- D. Vasanth, R. Uppaluri and G. Pugazhenthi, Influence of sintering temperature on the properties of porous ceramic support prepared by uniaxial dry compaction method usinglow cost raw materials for membrane applications, Separation Science and Technology, 46 (2011) 1241 - 1249.
- D. Vasanth, G. Pugazhenthi and R. Uppaluri, Fabrication and properties of low cost ceramic microfiltration membranes for separation of oil and bacteria from its solution, Journal of Membrane Science, 379 (2011) 154 - 163.
- D. Vasanth, G. Pugazhenthi and R. Uppaluri, Biomass assisted microfiltration of chromium(VI) using backer's yeast by ceramic membrane prepared from low cost raw materials, Desalination, 285 (2012) 239 - 244.
- D. Vasanth, G. Pugazhenthi and R. Uppaluri, Performance of low cost ceramic microfiltration membranes for the treatment of oil-in-water emulsions, Separation Science and Technology, 48 (2013) 849 - 858.
- D. Vasanth, G. Pugazhenthi and R. Uppaluri, Cross-flow Microfiltration of oil-in-water emulsions using low cost ceramic membranes, Desalination, 320 (2013) 86 - 95.
Prof. Ramagopal Uppaluri
Key Research Areas :Major: Electroless Plating, Evolutionary Engineering Optimization, Low Cost Ceramic
Minor: Bio-systems Engineering, Polymer-natural fiber composites, Process Design &
Techno-economics, Refinery Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
Extracurricular: Synthesis of Science and Spirituality
Contact: E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : + 91 361 2582260
Fax : + 91 361 2582291
Location : Room No: 106