Collaborating with other organizations and peopleis one of the primary goal of this centre. Keeping view of this CLST has already planned three types of collaborations.
- Organizations of NE: A two days workshop on “interdisciplinary reach on Language and speech in North-East India” was organized on 28 Feb-01March 2015. In which following institutes are participated and planed for future collaboration.
- Dr. Partha Pakray, NIT Mizoram
- Dr. L Joyprakash Singh, NEHU
- Prof. Utpal Sharma, Tezpur University
- Prof. Smriti K Sinha, Tezpur University
- Dr. Sanghamitra Nath, Tezpur University
- Mr. Om Prakash Singh, SMIT, Sikkim
- Dr. Mitali Sharma, Operation Smile, GC4
- Dr. Yambem Jina Chanu, NIT Manipur
- Dr. Hemant Kumar Kathania NIT Sikkim
- Dr. Shuchi Kaparwan, NIT Mizoram
- Prof. H. Mamata Devi, Manipur University
- Dr. T. Temsunungsang, EFLU, Shillong
- Prof. Shikhar Kr. Sarma, Guwahati University
- Prof. Madhumita Barbora, Tezpur University
- Prof. Jyotiprakash Tamuli, Guwahati University
- Dr. Krishna Boro, Guwahati University
- Dr. Dhananjay Tripathi, NIT Sikkim
Faculty members of institutions of NE region also actively participating in preparation of multi-institute project proposals.
National Level: CLST of IITG is in constant discussions with IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IISc Bangalore, TIFR and other organizations for possible and fruitful collaborations.
International: IITG has already signed one MoU with HANKUK UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES, KOREA. More discussions are going on with other universities and research organizations.