Academic Projects Supervised / Guided
B.Des projects List Guided by PY. All under the area of Useability Engineering.
A. Interaction Design and B. Instrumentation Design
1.ID 325 Himanshu Yadav; Interface for mobile phone using Blue tooth technology to transfer data from one computer to another.
2. Interaction and Interface design of Photocopying machine of a hostel., Puneet mathur.
3. Saftey and Useability enhanced Interaction through Digital Interface for Mud Excavator. ; Varun Nuti Singh.
4.Biometric access control System for Bank Lockers.; Ankush Dixit.
5. Tangible Camera Controller for a computer screen, Nitin Pande
6. Positioning and Tracking evice for IITG Cominity.; Gautam Bhatgava.
7. Experential device for controlling environment of a room – Teperatire and Aromas. ; Gagan Preet Singh.
8. Joystick Controller for Flight Simulator Game; Alok Chadel.
9. Shower Panel for Domsestic Sauna unit.; Sumeet Gupta.
10. Mobile Navigation Device for searching books in the library; Saurabh Jetly.
11. Interface for a Smart Refrigerator.; Sharan Kumar Mukhopadhyay
12 Intelligent 3D Navigation Device.’; Tandav Krishna
C. HCI - GUI Design
1.CD 322 GUI for Museum Navigator ; Kshitiz Anand
2. GUI for Online security system of IITG. , Soumitra Bhat
5. Remote control for Home Entertrainment Devices; Naveen Sethia.
6. An Internet based Parenting Alert System; Pranav Kothari.
7. Digital Interface for A Smart Washing machine.; Rahul Bhatt
8. Digital Housekeeper; Netesh Chandra
10. File Explorer for Rural Public Computer; Jaideep Godara.
11. Interface for an Village ATM ; Shivam Goyal
12. Artficial Companion for Oldr People; Gopal Vaswani.
D.Systems Analysis and Information Design
1. Mess management System ; Navendu Tripathi
2. Online aoutomated course registration system ; GautamBhargava and Puneet Mathur
3. Library Manage,ment System for IITG. ; Anukush Dixit and Sharvan Kumar Mukhopadhyay.
4. Student Finanial Accounts Management System – automated student banking system ; Varun Singh, Nitin Pande.
4. Learning Management System for Department of Design , IITG; Naveen Sethia and Sumeet Gupta.
E. Instruction Design.
A GUI based package to teach a novice mobile user to send SMS.; Sugandha Pahwa.
1. Sughanda Pawa ; A Evaluation and Testing method for interactive whiteboard using instructional design.
2. Shivam Goyal; Design and development of Usability Testing method for cross cultural interfaces.
3. Ankush Dixit , Himanashu Yadav, Puneet Mathur; Game development – Hide and seek.
1.Jani Shiva Rama Krishna; Mohanty Vinay; Gupta Siddhartha, Singal Ashish. “ Designing ubiquitous computing to enhance personalized exhibit experiences: An application of Context & Location sensitive media on mobile phones.”
2. Kirti M Goel “ Kinesthetic cues (gesture ,facial expression, body language) as semantic interpretation aids in protocol analysis & design.”
3. Abhishek Sharma; Chandan; Sharmistha Banerjee
“ Electric Commuter for enclosed spaces.”
Evolutionary Interfaces: application in medical diagnosis by health workers “
Akash P Goswami “ Game theory based learning tool to understand Stock Markets”
Tanuj Shah “ A Tangible interface based direction finder*
Ksitij Gupta “ Usability Guidelines (heuristics) and tool for evaluating User Interfaces/icons in cultural contexts.”
8. Styajit Das; Vikas Panwar “ Personalised stock trading system on mobile interfaces.”
1. A studuy of Nesbitt's theoretical model and its application in design of an Interactive Product systems ADITYA BHANDARI /RAJINDER ARORA
2. Study of Mobile phones as a Future Strategic Advt Medium in India ADITYA SAXENA / DIVYE BOKDIA
3. User Centtred approach in design of Colloborative Interface in School Education KSHITIZ SINGH / P VAMSHI REDDY
4. Design of A multimodal Interactive Product to enhance experience of playiong music DESHPANDE SUYOG ANIL / ITYAM VASAL / KUMAR MAYANK
5. Study of Interactive narrative as a means of enhancinglearning mathematics in primary education MANUJ DHARIWAL
6. Design of Adaptive Interfaces for a Real time Recommender system MUKESH CHOUDHARY / VIKAS VAISHNAVA
7. Design of Integrated Text and Speech based Interface for Low literacy Users DIYA GANGOPADHYAY
8. Comparative cross cultural studies for a Campus communication system based on Mobile technology MUKUL CHANDRA SINGH BISHT
9. Study of Gesture as means of non-verbal communication and its application in the design of communication Interfaces SHREYAS