D. Phil. (University of Sussex, Brighton, UK)
S. Majhi joined the institute in 1999.
Office Address: Room No. 104, EEE Department, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, INDIA.
Phone: +91-361-2582508 (Office)
Relay Based Identification and Autotuning, Control Systems, Control Theory Applications.
- Advanced Control Theory-A Relay Feedback Approach
- Digital Control Systems ( CD Cell, QIP, IIT Guwahati, 2011)
- PID Control in the Third Millennium (Contributed a Chapter titled Control Structures for Time Delay Systems)
- Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Identification of Integrating and Critically Damped Systems with Time Delay, To appear in the Journal of Control Theory and Technology, 2014.
- Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Identification of Underdamped Process Dynamics, To appear in the Journal of Systems Science and Control Engineering, 2014.
- Bajarangbali, Majhi, S. and Pandey S. : Identification of FOPDT and SOPDT Process Dynamics using Closed Loop Test, ISA Transactions, Vol. 53, Issue 4, pp. 1223-1231, July 2014.
- Padhy P.K., and Majhi, S. : Adaptive Integral Filter for the Identification of Two-Input Two-Output Processes, Int. J. Systems, Control and Communications, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 136-152, 2014.
- Kasi V., Kannan T., Kumar P. and Majhi S., Node Identification for Placing EVs and PAs in a Distribution Network, IEEE PES General Meeting, Washington, July 27-31, 2014.
- Parmar K.P.S., Majhi S. and Kothari DP, LFC of an Interconnected Power System with Multi-source Power Generation in Deregulated Power Environment, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems (IJEPES), Vol. 57, pp. 277-286, May 2014.
- Pandey S. and Majhi S., Estimation of Process Dynamics using Biased Relay Feedback Approach, Proc. of the Third International Conference on Advances in Control and Optimization of Dynamical Systems, IIT Kanpur, India, 13-15 March 2014.