Ph. D. IIT Kanpur
Designation: Assistant Professor
Prithwijit Guha joined the institute in 2012.
Office Address : Room No. 101, EEE Department, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, INDIA.
Phone: +91 361 2583452 (O)
Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Signal Processing, Robotics.
- Prithwijit Guha and Amitabha Mukerjee, Unsupervised Language Learning for Discovered Visual Concepts, The 11th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV 2012), Daejeon (South Korea), Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Vol. 7727, pp. 524-537, November 5-9, 2012.
- Nipun Pande, Mayank Jain, Dhawal Kapil and Prithwijit Guha, The Video Face Book, The 18th International Conference on Multimedia Modeling (MMM 2012), Klagenfurt (Austria), Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Vol. 7131, pp. 495-506, January 4-6, 2012.
- Prithwijit Guha, Amitabha Mukerjee and K.S. Venkatesh, Formulation, Detection and Application of Occlusion States (Oc-7) in the Context of Multiple Object Tracking, The 8th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal-based Surveillance (AVSS 2011), Klagenfurt (Austria), August 30 – September 2, 2011
- Prithwijit Guha, Amitabha Mukerjee and K.S. Venkatesh, OCS-14: You can get Occluded in Fourteen Ways, The 22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2011), pp. 1665-1670, Barcelona, July 16-22, 2011.
- Tripuresh Mishra, Prithwijit Guha, Ashish Dutta and K.S. Venkatesh, Stochastic Re-grasp Planning for Vision Aided Capture of Deforming and Moving Object, Journal of Mechatronics, Elsevier, Volume 19, Number 4, pp. 510-519, June 2009.
- Akhilesh Sinha, Prithwijit Guha and Amitabha Mukerjee, Back to the Future: Robust Foreground Extraction with Reversed Time Background Modeling, In Proceedings of The International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2008), Florida, December 8-11, 2008.
- Prithwijit Guha, Amitabha Mukerjee and K.S. Venkatesh, Occlusion Sequence Mining for Activity Discovery from Surveillance Videos, Book Chapter In Pattern Recognition Technologies and Applications: Recent Advances, Idea-Group Inc., June, 2008, Chapter - IX, Pages 212-226.
- Prasad Kulkarni, Dip Goswami, Prithwijit Guha and Ashish Dutta, Path Planning for a Statically Stable Biped Robot using PRM and Reinforcement Learning, Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, Springer, Volume 47, Number 3, pp. 197-214, November 2006.
- Prithwijit Guha, Amitabha Mukerjee, K.S. Venkatesh and Pabitra Mitra, Activity Discovery From Surveillance Videos, In Proceedings of The International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2006), Hong Kong, August 17-21, 2006, pp. 433-436.
- Tripuresh Mishra, Prithwijit Guha, Ashish Dutta and K.S. Venkatesh, Efficient Continuous Re-grasp Planning for Moving and Deforming Planar Objects, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2006), Florida (USA), May 15-19, 2006, pp. 2472-2477.
- Prithwijit Guha, Dibyendu Palai, K.S. Venkatesh and Amitabha Mukerjee, “A Multiscale Co-linearity Statistic Based Approach to Robust Background Modeling”, In Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV 2006), Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) Vol. 3851, pp. 297-306, Springer, Hyderabad, January 13-16, 2006
- Prithwijit Guha, Dibyendu Palai, Dip Goswami, and Amitabha Mukerjee, “DynaTracker: Target Tracking in Active Video Surveillance Systems”, 12th International Conference on Advanced Robotics (ICAR 2005), Seattle, July 17-20, 2005, pp. 621-627.