Office Address: Room No.#304, ECE Department, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati - 781039.
Phone: +91-361-258-2520 (O)
Fax: +91-361-2582542, 2690762
Adaptive Signal Processing, VLSI Signal Processing, Biomedical Signal Processing, Mobile Communications.
Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II.
Shaik Rafi Ahamed, M. Chakraborty, “Low Complexity Adaptive Equalization: A Block Floating Point based approach“ published by VDM Verlag Dr. Muller, Germany, Sept. 2009.
M. Z. U. Rahman, S. R. Ahamed and D. V. R. K. Reddy, “ Cancellation of Artifacts in the ECG signals using Block adaptive filtering techniques”, Research book entitled “ Software Tools and Algorithms for Biological Systems” published by Springer, November 2010. ( In Press)
- M. Z. U. Rahman, S. R. Ahamed and D. V. R. K. Reddy , “ Efficient sign based normalized adaptive filtering techniques for cancelation of artifacts in ECG signals : Application to wireless biotelemetry “, Signal Processing, doi:10.1016/j.sigpro.2010.07.002, July, 2010.
- M. Z. U. Rahman, S. R. Ahamed and D. V. R. K. Reddy, “Noise Cancellation in ECG Signals using Computationally Simplified Adaptive Filtering Techniques: Application to Biotelemetry”, Signal Processing: An International Journal, CSC Journals, ISSN 1985-2312, Volume 3, Issue 5, pp. 1-12, November 2009.
- M. Z. U. Rahman, S. R. Ahamed , D. V. R. K. Reddy and Ibrahim Khan, “ Filtering Electrocardiographic Signals using Normalized adaptive filtering Techniques”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and applications in Engineering, Technology and Sciences, ISSN-0974-3588, Volume-3, Issue 1, pp. 545-549, January 2010.
- Mrityunjoy Chakraborty, Rafiahamed Shaik and Moon Ho Lee "A Block Floating Point Based Realization of the Block LMS Algorithm, “ IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems II, Vol. 53, No. 9, pp. 812-816, Sept 2006.
- Mrityunjoy Chakraborty, Rafiahamed Shaik and Moon Ho Lee "An Efficient Implementation of The Sign LMS Algorithm using Block Floating Point Format, “ EURASIP Journal on Advances In Signal Processing, Vol. 2007.