PhD (IIT Roorkee, India)
Designation: Assistant Professor
Ribhu joined the institute in April 2017.
Office Address : Room No. 113, New Extension Block, EEE Department, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, India.
Phone: +91 361 2583475 (Office)
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communication
- MIMO Systems
- Adaptive and Statistical Signal Processing
- Ribhu Chopra, Debashis Ghosh, and D. K. Mehra, “Spectrum sensing for OFDM Signals Using Pilot Induced Cyclostationarity in the Presence of Cyclic Frequency Offset” in Physical Communication (Elsevier), accepted in July 2017.
- Ribhu Chopra, Ramesh Annavajjala, and Chandra R. Murthy “Distributed Co-Phasing with Autonomous Constellation Selection” in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Accepted in July 2017.
- Ribhu Chopra, Chandra R. Murthy, and Ramesh Annavajjala, “Multi-Stream distributed Co-Phasing” in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 65, no.4, pp. 1042-1057, Feb.15, 2017.
- Ribhu Chopra, Chandra R.Murthy, and Himal A. Suraweera, "On the Throughput of LargeMIMO Beamforming Systems with Channel Aging", in IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 1523-1527, Nov. 2016.
- Ribhu Chopra, Debashis Ghosh, and D.K. Mehra, “Performance evaluation of FRESH filter based spectrum sensing for cyclostationary signals”, Physical Communication(Elsevier), Volume 20, September 2016, Pages 17-32, ISSN 1874-4907.
- Ribhu Chopra, Debashis Ghosh and D. K.Mehra, “FRESH Filter-Based Spectrum Sensing in the Presence of Cyclic Frequency Offset” in IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 124-127, April 2016.
- Ribhu Chopra, Debashis Ghosh, and D. K. Mehra, “Spectrum Sensing for Cognitive Radios Based on Space-Time FRESH Filtering” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol.13, no.7, pp.3903-3913, July 2014.
- Khunteta, A., Ghosh D and Ribhu, “A Fuzzy Approach to Image Exposure Level Estimation and Contrast Enhancement in Dark Images via Exposure Level Optimization” International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology, Volume 1, Issue 5, April 2014.
- Ribhu, R.; Ghosh, D., “Dictionary design for sparse signal representations using K-SVD with sparse Bayesian learning, 2012 IEEE 11th International Conference on Signal Processing (ICSP) , vol.1, no., pp.21,25, 21-25 Oct. 2012.
- Ribhu, R.; Ghosh, D., “A sparse representation based approach for steganography,” 2012 IEEE 11th International Conference on Signal Processing (ICSP) , vol.3, no., pp.1678,1681, 21-25 Oct. 2012.
- Khunteta, A.; Ghosh, D.; Ribhu, “Fuzzy rule-based image exposure level estimation and adaptive gamma correction for contrast enhancement in dark images,” 2012 IEEE 11th International Conference on Signal Processing (ICSP) , vol.1, no., pp.667,672, 21-25 Oct. 2012.
- Ghosh, D.; Ribhu; Shivaprasad, A.P., “Parameter tuning for multi-prototype possibilistic classifier with reject options,” 2013 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ) , vol., no., pp.1,6, 7-10 July 2013.
- Ribhu; D. Ghosh ; D. K. Mehra, “Cyclostationary spectrum sensing for OFDM signals in the presence of cyclic frequency offset,” 2014 International Conference on Signal Processing and Communications (SPCOM) , vol., no., pp.1,6, 22-25, Banglore, India, July 2014.
- Ribhu; D. Ghosh ; D. K. Mehra, D.K., “Cooperative Spectrum Sensing for Cognitive Radios Using Jointly Adaptive FRESH Filters,” National Conference on Communications 2015 (NCC-2015) , pp.1,6, Mumbai, India, Feb 2015.
- Ribhu Chopra, C. R. Murthy, and R. Annavajjala, “Multi-Stream distributed Co-Phasing: design and analysis,” 2016 IEEE 17th International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (IEEE SPAWC 2016), Edinburgh, United Kingdom, July 2016.