R Kalidasan PhD Thesis (2011-17)
(2011-13 Regular, 2014-17 Part Time)
1. R. Kalidasan and M. Yatin, D.K. Sarma, S. Senthilvelan and U.S. Dixit, An experimental study of cutting forces and temperature in multi-tool turning of grey cast iron, Int. J. Machining and Machinability of Materials, 18(5-6), 2016, 540–551
2. R. Kalidasan, S. Senthilvelan, U.S. Dixit and J.Vaibhav, Double Tool Turning: Machining Accuracy, Cutting Tool Wear and Chip-Morphology, Int. J. Precision Technology, 6(2), 2016, 142–158
1. R. Kalidasan. V. Ramanuj. D K Sarma, S.Senthilvelan,Influence of cutting speed and offset distance over Cutting tool vibration in multi-tool turning process,2014 International Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering and Interdisciplinary Developments (ICRAMID) Ponjesly College of Engineering, Nagercoil Also Published in Advanced Materials Research Vols. 984-985 (2014) pp 100-105
2. R. Kalidasan, M.Yatin. D K Sarma and S. Senthilvelan,Effect of Offset Distance on Cutting Forces and Heat Generation in Multi-Tool Turning Process International Mechanical Engineering Congress IMEC -2014 at NIT Trichy. June 13-15, Also Published in Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols. 592-594 (2014) pp 211-215
3. R. Kalidasan, M. Yatin, S. Senthilvelan and D.K Sarma, Preliminary experimental investigation on Multi-tool turning process, 5th International and 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference AIMTDR, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. December 12-14, 2014.