Publications of PG/UG/ Intern students
1. Anand Mohan and S Senthilvelan, Preliminary Bending Fatigue Performance Evaluation of Asymmetric Composite Gear, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 78, 2014, 92-104.
2. Prateek Kumar, Ratna Kumar Kommogi, S. Senthilvelan Injection molded asymmetric spur gear development and preliminary performance evaluation, International Journal of Plastics Technology, 13(2),2009,186-192
1. Vedang Singh and S. Senthilvelan, Computer Aided Design of Asymmetric Gear, 13th National Conference on Mechanisms and Machines (NaCoMM), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, December 12-13, 2007.
2. Sunil Balwant Deshpande, C. Subramanian and S. Senthilvelan, Vibration Characteristics of Thermoplastic Composites, 1st International and 6th ISAMPE National Conference on Composites (INCCOM), Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, December 12-14, 2007,pp 535-539.
3. Rohit Kansay, Ravi Shankar, C. Subramanian and S. Senthilvelan, Micro Mechanical Behavior of Short Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites A Finite Element Analysis Approach, 2nd International and 23rd All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR), Indian Institute of Technology Madras, December 15-17, 2008, pp 211-216.
4. Prateek Kumar, Ratna Kumar and S.Senthilvelan, Injection Molded Asymmetric Spur Gear- Development and Preliminary Performance Evaluation, 7th Global Conference on Sustainable Manufacturing, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Dec 2-4, 2009,pp 143-146
5. N Vikram Manoj Kumar, S Senthilvelan and P S Robi, Characterization of Self Lubricating Cutting Tool Material for Automotive Application, Tribo India Conference, Tribology of Automotive Industries Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Dec 11-12.2009, pp 3-7.
6. Veeranjaneyulu Rayapudi, S.Senthilvelan and P.S. Robi , Friction Wear Performance of Self Lubricated Cutting Tool Material, National Conferece on Recent Trends in Manufacturing Technology RTMT 2011, Anna University, Chennai, Mar 11-12,2011.
7. Amit Kumar Haldar and S. Senthilvelan Notch effect on discontinuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites, 8th International Conference on Composite Science and Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, March 22-24, 2011 Also published in Key Engineering Materials Vols. 471-472 (2011) pp 173-178.
8. Prateek Kumar, Saroj Mandal and S.Senthilvelan , Dedundum Optimization of Asymmetric Spur Gear,15th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, Nov 30-Dec 02,2011 pp 224-231.
9. Anand Mohan Nakka, M S Santhosh Kumar and S Senthilvelan, Effect of Temperature on Gear Tooth Profile of Symmetric and Asymmetric Polymer Gears, Proceedings International Conference on Advancements in Polymeric Materials APM 2012, CIPET Ahmedabad Feb 10-12, 2012.
10. S V Srirama Somaraju and S.Senthilvelan, Fiber Matrix Interface of Continuous and Discontinuous Fiber Reinforced Composites-An Finite Element Approach, 21st International Symposium on Process and Fabrication of Advanced Manufacturing (PFAM), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Dec 10-13,2012.
11. Y Manocha, R Vishwakarma, DK Sarma and S Senthilvelan Design of Attachment Tool for Multi-Tool Turning 21st International Symposium on Process and Fabrication of Advanced Manufacturing, (PFAM), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Dec 10-13,2012.
12. Ravi Shankar Shukla, Johnney Mertens, S. Senthilvelan, Hysteresis Heating of Polypropylene Based Composites, 5th International and 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference AIMTDR , Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. December 12-14, 2014.
13. S. Verma, J. Mertens and S. Senthilvelan, A New Method to Improve Service Life of Polymer Based Gears, APA2014 International Conference on Polymers: Vision and Innovation,19-21, Feb 2014, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (Best Poster Award)