- Sources of environmental health hazards; natural and manmade and their implications on health.
- Identification, analysis, assessment and control of environmental health hazards.
- Environmental hazards and disease mechanisms.
- Legal, ethical and socio-economic issues in environmental health.
- Water quality assessment for geogenic contamination induced diseases.
- Environmental sample analysis for identification of biological hazards.
- Field survey methods and visits for assessment of environmental health hazards.
- Characterization of allergens and other asthmatic agents.