8. Topic: "Seeking Solutions to Some Urban Water Degradation Issues and Problem of Drinking Water in Assam"
Speaker: Mr. Daniel Monello
Institute/Organization: Paris School of Engineering, France, Date: 28.09.2010
7. Topic: "Participatory Approach to Ecosystem Management for Resolution of Conflict around Natural Resources"
Speaker: Mr. K J Joy, Founder Director.
Institute/Organization: Society for promotion of participatory Ecosystem Management, Pune. Date: 26.08.2010
6. Topic: "Advancing our understanding of climate change in the Arctic"
Speaker: Mr. Santanu Goswami,
Institute/Organization: University of Texas, El Paso, USA, Date: 23.08.2010
5. A presentation on Indo-Italian R&D collaboration opportunities and potential for joint project under EU initiatives.
Speaker: Prof. (Dr) Lidia Szpyrkowicz
Profile: Scientific Counselor of Embassy of Italy in New Delhi, Date: 10.05.2010
4. Topic: ""Creating Innovation and Business Clusters - Exploring Assam's potential"
Speaker: Mr. Kallol Borah, CEO of Aumega Networks Date: May 5, 2009.
3. Topic: "Regional Voices project"
Speaker: Mr. Amit Pandya, Director.
Institute/Organization: The Regional Voices: Transnational Challenges Project, The Stimson Centre, Washington DC, USA. Date: March 9, 2009.
2. Topic: "Eyewitness Reports Based Numerical Tsunami Simulations - Case Study of the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami, Khao Lak, Thailand"
Speaker: Johanna Maard Karlsson, Research Scholar.
Institute/Organization: Stockholm University, UK.
Date: January 27, 2009.
1. Topic: "Challenges and Solutions to Problems of Clean and Safe Water in the Developing Countries"
Speaker: Dr Arvind Phukan, Charter Member.
Institute/Organization: Anchorage Midtown Rotary Club, Anchorage, Rotary foundation.
Date: September 8, 2008.