- Anamika Barua, Suparana Katyaini and Bhupen Mili [ 2012 ]
" Understanding the multifaceted attributes to rural poverty while assessing the water - poverty - climate change linkage in the Indian Eastern Himalaya "
International Journal of Green Economics, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 73-94
- Bandana Khataniar, Anamika Barua and Ruma Talukdar [ 2012 ]
" Dwindling forests in Assam, India: Causes and Remedies "
The Clarion: International Multidisciplinary Journal, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 154-167
- Suparana Katyaini, Anamika Barua and Bhupen Mili [ 2012 ]
" Assessment of adaptation to floods through bottom up approach:
A case study of three agro-climatic zones of Assam "
International Multidisciplinary Journal - The Clarion, Vol.1, No.1, pp.157-164.
- Anamika Barua and Klaus Hubacek [ 2009 ]
" An empirical analysis of Environmental Kuznets curve for water pollution in India "
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues., Vol. 9, Nos. 1/2, 2009
- Anamika Barua and Klaus Hubacek [ 2008 ]
" Water pollution and economic growth in India: An Environmental Kuznets Curve Analysis on the watershed and state level "
International Journal of Ecological Economics & Statistics (IJEES), Vol 10, No. W08.
- Klaus Hubacek, Dabo Guan and Anamika Barua [ 2007 ]
" Changing lifestyles and consumption patterns in developing countries: A scenario analysis for China and India "
Future, Vol 39, Issue 9, Pg 1084-1096