Research focuses on Applied Probability and Stochastic Modelling. Specific areas of interest include Queueing Theory (and its applications to the performance analysis of computer and communication systems), Financial Mathematics, and Inventory Management in Supply
- Impatient customers in an M/M/1 queue with single and multiple working vacations. Computers and Industrial Engineering, 65, 207-215, 2013 (with Cosmika Goswami).
- Growth optimal portfolio for unobservable Markov-modulated markets. International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research, 4(1), 31-40, 2012 (with I. Venkat Appal Raju).
- The discrete-time MAP/PH/1 queue with multiple working vacations. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 34(4), 931-946, 2010 (with Cosmika Goswami).
- Performance evaluation and stock allocation in capacitated serial supply systems. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, 8(2), 169-191, 2006 (with Diwakar Gupta).
- Exact transient analysis of a circulant queueing
network. Computers and Mathematics with Applications,
44(10-11), 1297-1306, 2002
(with P.R. Parthasarathy and G. Manimaran).
- Double-ended queues with impatience. Computers and
Operations Research, 29(14), 2053-2072, 2002 (with B.W.
Conolly and P.R. Parthasarathy).