- Academic Institutions:
- Student: Rs. 1000/- (Refundable subject to joining the course)
- Faculty/Research Staff: Rs. 6000/-
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 12000/-
- Participants from abroad: US $250
The fees is to be paid using Demand Draft.
The Demand Draft for the students (only) will be returned back to them if and when they physically attend the course.
The above fee includes all instructional materials such as Lecture Notes/video-learning material preparation, computer use for tutorials and assignments (if any), laboratory equipment usage charges, Free internet facility. The participants will
be provided with accommodation on payment basis.
Food, transport and accommodation of course participants will be borne by the individual course participants themselves.
Please follow the following steps for registration:
- Go to GIAN website. First time users need to register and pay a one-time online fee of INR 500/-(non-refundable).
- Select course:
Course Number: 171006K02
Course Name: Autonomic Networks
Foreign Faculty : Prof. Sébastien Tixeuil, University Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC), France
Host Faculty : Dr. Partha Sarathi Mandal
Period: October 30 - November 03, 2017.
- Once you enroll for the course, an Enrollment/Application number will be generated, and the course coordinators will be notified. The course coordinators will shortlist the candidates out of the applicants. The shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
- The selected candidates must pay the applicable fees using Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GUWAHATI”, Payable at "GUWAHATI".
- Then upload a scanned copy of the DD after login at [click here] with the email address used for the GIAN portal by the deadline.
- Please write your Name and Enrollment/Application number at the back of the DD, and post/courier it, to reach by the deadline.
Dr. Partha Sarathi Mandal
Department of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Guwahati, Assam, India, PIN - 781 039
Telephone: +91-361-2582624 (office)
Telephone: +91-361-2582650 (maths office)